Thursday 17 January 2013

Let's help each other find the happiness

As I mentioned in my last blog happiness depends on us up to a certain level. Different people opt for various options to feel happy and delighted like some spend time with family, some like to move out with friends, some watch movies and so on and so more. Now I want your ideas to help people fill their life with happiness. You must be thinking how would you do that?

Nothing, you just have to tell me what do you do to feel the happiness around you. What makes you feel positive in opposite situations or what do you do to forget your problems? May be we come up with some amazing ideas and can feel the different world around us. Let's help each other find different ways to feel the happiness and positive energy spread around us. 

3 comments:

  1. let's start with me only.... whenever i feel down i read inspirational books.....these books help me a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. my funda to feel happy is to go out with friends and forget all the worries.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Nikhil for your contribution :)

    ReplyDelete